Saturday 7 July 2012

Goodreads Love

It's been a while since I've shared my love for an iPhone app, and since I've made a fair few references to this one - and gone as far as to add a widget to my blog (see right), I thought it's time to share my love for Goodreads. 


Goodreads is an app for fellow book lovers and bookworms worldwide. You can read, rate, download and share your love (or dislike) for any book in the whole world on this handy little app. You can scan books to get their ratings and other people's reviews instantly (this I love: very handy when I'm perusing the shelves of book shops) and see what your friends are reading. 


You can organise your books into as many different lists can you like. I like to keep mine simple. 

  • Read
  • Reading
  • To-Read
Simples! What I particularly love about this app is it allows you to browse through reviews (you can choose to view it with spoilers or without, your choice) of any book you stumble across. You can also snoop at what your friends have read and rated. Really enjoy that feature because a fair few of my friends have the same tastes as me, so finding out what they really enjoyed (or not so much) is always helpful! It's actually how I found The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry (read my Book Corner on this here) and The Book Thief (read about this here). 


Enjoy the app, fellow book-lovers! It's free so why not give it a bash? Find me on misshbliss and let's been Goodreads buddies!


H xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment